Thanks to a suggestion from Christina Read a fellow member of the Kraafters Kommunity-( you can join here) I highlighted some of the flower and butterfly details in ink and paint pens. Then one thing led to another....and I ended up using acrylic paint and gel highlighters as well. Because of the gel highlighters I had to use a spray sealer on it in order to do the final pen work.
I used an acrylic wipe off page as a base. I then covered it in stamped pattern paper torn and glued on with Mod Podge. I gessoed lightly over that and then colored with water soluble crayons. After using a water brush on the crayon I used Mod Podge to glue down some silk spinning fiber over the crayon to add texture and soften the picture. Now I am stuck, so it will set here until I get inspired to do more.